Tiger Woods, PGA and Masters champion has stated,”I love to play golf, and that’s my stadium. And you can characterize it however you want, but I have a love and a passion for getting this ball in the hole and beating those guys.”
Although some golfers had worked on their swing and putting in the winter, some could be bit rusty.
Here are some ways you can your game:
- Get fit: Alter your workout regiment that will help you drive the ball farther and prevent injury. Do not forget to stretch your muscles prior to stepping out on the golf program.
- Pick the ideal clubthe majority of the beginners choose a golf club according to length. But selection of the right club also includes things like natural shooter trends, dangers, wind and whether or not concealed dangers lurk in prime landing areas. And most important, a good player always looks at which sort of approach shot is to follow.
- Expensive isn’t always best: Don’t fall into the consumer trap of thinking that expensive golf clubs will turn you into a Rory Mcllroy. There are a few very good sets that sell for a few hundred dollars that are equivalent in quality to the more expensive sets. First, visit any local golf store and ask for a swing analysis and a recommendation for clubs based on your budget.
- Align the clubface: One of the frequent error is improper alignment. The correct approach to align your shots is to start by first assessing your goal from behind the ball. With this, you may aim right where you want the ball to go. Additionally, set the clubface behind the golf ball and align it directly at the target before making any true stance.
- Devote time for all parts of the game: Some golfers move the range and only hit their forests. But this is a big mistake, as most of the shots on the golf course are putts and chips. So, devote time to all these parts of your game each time you see the range.
- Have your American golf professional give you some drills to take into the practice green.
So, follow the above mentioned recommendations to improve your golf skills. Also if have any other tip in your head, then do not forget to share with us.